Bob Hothem is president and owner of TAB Miami Valley. TAB Miami Valley focuses on improving diverse businesses and their owners’ lives by creating advisory boards of noncompeting independent business owners. Bob acts as facilitator and coach with these businesses and works with them to drive measurable change in a number of areas including:
– Increase sales and profits through educating business stakeholders on how to use financial information
– Develop comprehensive business strategies and simplify them into actionable steps
– Increase the owner’s leisure time through processes and systems to delegate & manage more effectively
– Bob has a proven track record of improving profitability, increasing employee productivity, developing comprehensive business strategies and driving measurable sales growth.
Bob has 35 plus years in business experience working with Fortune 500 as well as private businesses in manufacturing, printing, and direct marketing agency roles. He has held a number of senior mgt. positions with a track record of repetitive success developing and refining teams focused on a common goal primarily in the sales and operations arenas. He has coached teams that have generated from a few million to a few hundred million in volume.
Bob lives in Centerville Ohio and earned his degree in Ag. Economics from The Ohio State University where he still is active as a guest lecturer and national marketing team coach.
Jeff Matthews, CEO of Evolution Business Advisors, is a certified Contract Facilitator for The Alternative Board Miami Valley.
Jeff formed Evolution Business Advisors after seven years honing his consulting skills with a national CFO advisory firm. His background includes financial leadership roles as the US Treasurer of a large cement/concrete/aggregate operation with a publicly traded Japanese parent, CFO of a private-equity owned concrete company in the fastest growing residential market in the country, Director of Finance and Division Controller of a large publicly traded consumer products firm that was experiencing evolutionary changes, and several years with a North American manufacturer and distributor of products for the construction industry.
With over 15 years working with private equity owned organizations and participating in nearly 20 business transition transactions, Jeff can bring a wealth of knowledge to your organization in the areas of:
- Cash management and forecasting
- Budgeting and strategic planning
- Financial process improvement
- Staff development and training
- Benefit plan oversight
- Advisory board oversight
- Acquisition and integration support
- Ownership transition services
Jeff holds a BS in Accounting from Miami University and has maintained an active Ohio CPA license for over 30 years.
He can be reached at 909-754-5401 or firstname.lastname@example.org